Mentions and Quotes in the Media
- Rieger, Sarah. “University’s new AI security system that studies movement a 1st for Canada,” CBC News, May 15, 2019.
- “UCP Candidate Falsely Claimed Alberta Schools Let Adult Men Lurk in Girls’ Washrooms,” PressProgress, March 26, 2019.
- Nicholson, Alexandra. “The Lens: Calgary women’s march fills downtown streets,” Calgary Journal, January 20, 2019.
- Pike, Helen. “Mount Royal University celebrates Indigenization process that will allow students to see reflection of selves in syllabus,” The Star: Calgary, April 26, 2018.
- Junker, Anna. “Mount Royal student leaders plead with council not to derail BRT,” Calgary Herald, Updated November 13, 2017.
- Le HuffPost. “Ces hommes ouvrent la voie pour le vernis à ongles masculin,” Huffington Post (French Edition), August 23, 2016.
- Sava, Oliver. “In a year of anti-trans backlash, Bitch Planet celebrates the noncompliant,” The A.V. Club, June 24, 2016.
- Bellefontaine, Michelle. “Alberta NDP gov’t will make discrimination against transgender people illegal,” CBC News, November 19, 2015.
- The Canadian Press. “Alberta moves to protect gender identity, expression in human rights law,” Calgary Herald, Updated November 19, 2015.
- Howell, Trevor. “Transgender rights flag to be raised outside Calgary municipal complex,” Calgary Herald, Updated September 2, 2015.
- Wu, Brianna and Ellen McGrody. “Metroid’s Samus Aran is a Transgender Woman. Deal With It.,” The Mary Sue, September 1, 2015.
- Goodyear, Sheena. “Why Bitch Planet Is Inspiring Women to Get Badass Feminist Tattoos,” The Mary Sue, June 16, 2015.
- Ehren, Aria. “Trans Visibility: Who Is It Good for?,” Huffington Post, June 9, 2016.