I've planted another autoflower and named it Holt. This is the seed I started the other day. It's refreshing to have no trouble getting a seed to germinate. This time I just put it in my opaque box atop my computer with a paper towel and just a couple days later it was good to go.
I've been experimenting with the lights again, looking at Daily Light Integral (DLI) rather than just the per-second Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD). I'm using my central, 300W lamp (which has a dimmer) to adjust the overall amount of light in the tent. As of right now the plants are a bit high for the seedling/vegetative stage at up around 40 mol/m²/d. I'll likely lower that to around 35.
In the meantime, Santiago is doing great:
Diaz remains tiny but is slowly spreading out: